Contacting Garage Management

Buslover88

I'm not sure if this has been asked already in another topic or not, but is there any way customers can contact a particular garage (e.g. Forest Glen) and be able to speak to the garage management? I'm asking because I want to speak with someone from Forest Glen's management regarding service on #76 and on #86. Both of these routes have runs that are frequently more than five minutes late and I think the problem goes beyond contacting CTA via email and complaining about a particular run. I want to speak to someone who deals directly with bus management.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I think if you speak to someone through 888 YOUR-CTA that they might be able to give you Forest Glen's direct number. I remember a lady mentioning how she told them she had been emailing them about the 12 Roosevelt being chronically several times to no avail and she said they gave her Kedzie's number after she made it clear she wanted to see actual clear progress and not just have them take her info through email or the hotline and nothing changes.

• Upvote 1