Pink Line 6 car runs

Kimball401

Okay I'm curious cause I just seen and heard this but a fellow operator told me pink lime is going to begin permanent 6 car operation during rush and non rush periods . I debated that pink line would need 6 car capacity during rush periods buts useless (it's not a red blue or brown operation ) and plus ridership is there but not enough . So I'm asking to just for u guys do u think it's possible or is it pointless?

Okay I'm curious cause I just seen and heard this but a fellow operator told me pink lime is going to begin permanent 6 car operation during rush and non rush periods . I debated that pink line would need 6 car capacity during rush periods buts useless (it's not a red blue or brown operation ) and plus ridership is there but not enough . So I'm asking to just for u guys do u think it's possible or is it pointless?

Well Mr. Kimball401 I Think Pink Line Should Run 6 Cars Trains During Rush Hour Only After That During Night Service After 9 They Should Go Back To Running 2 Car Trains Like When The Pink Line 1st Started Operating

Have you rode the Pink during the peak hour?

• Upvote 1

Well Mr. Kimball401 I Think Pink Line Should Run 6 Cars Trains During Rush Hour Only After That During Night Service After 9 They Should Go Back To Running 2 Car Trains Like When The Pink Line 1st Started Operating

well its seems doable but two cars would pose a problem for tower 12, Ashland junction, and the switchover @ 54th. And btw I only did this when I started working for cta but u don't have to call me mr. Cause I feel like I'm holy or high honor . (and learned to take pride in the job ) but I don't like Mr or sir (my name has sir in it