New Eldorados?

artthouwill

The Joliet Nabis are officially gone, but so far none of the 40-footers have shown up on Webwatch yet (6249-6256). Are all of them heading to Academy?

At least some of those are at West. I rode 6252 yesterday on Route #308 coming back to the Blue Line L terminal.

6252 is the only bus we knew was heading to West. The rest of the Nabis we didn't know as of yet.

I checked the Orion thread, and 6249 has made it over to Academy. Expect to see it pop up on routes such as #600 or #606 in the very near future.

This leaves 6250, 6251, 6253, 6254, 6255 and 6256 still not yet determined.

• 1 month later...

So what is the number range for the Pace 2009 Eldorado EZ Rider IIs? 2742-2764? 2742-2799? I'm trying to pin down a somewhat accurate range for my Pace bus roster.

Based on the evidence in this thread, 2766.

The 2799 was an estimate based on 58 stimulus buses on top of 2741, but the Joliet deal intervened, so the stimulus buses are apparently on top of that.The Moving Forward is basically only photographic evidence, since the numbers don't add up, but those in the September minutes do, although rotjohns observed that not all 25 went to Joliet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Five(5)new Eldorados have shown up@S.Holland,#'s 2767-2771 w/TIGER stickers applied

to the left of the doors.Apparently,the stimulus buses are beginning to arrive.

Thanks for the heads up; I might want to check it out next weekend.

qwante: Your last chance to get a high floor ride is fast leaving.

Eldorado#2772 arrived today@S.Holland today,no paperwork on board as to where it will go to yet.

Got a chance to get over to S. Holland today to see the new Eldorados. They are exactly the same as the others. I thought they would have been just like #2766 that runs the COD route 714. It has a slightly different back to it.

Thanks for the heads up; I might want to check it out next weekend.

qwante: Your last chance to get a high floor ride is fast leaving.

There's always the #6900's. Don't know if this is news or not I spotted #6674 the other day at Golf Mill on the #272. Weird seeing that route displayed with an LED sign, with the older buses mostly running that route.