Fight On 3 King Drive (7702)

ctaboy

At 63rd & King Drive Green Line,when the bus pulls off,a fight breaks out,they're people jumping on chairs,running behind the chairs in the artic joint,stepping on the cubic joint (if that's what those things are that keeps the bus together),and one person opened the emergency hatch doors (the roof).

Meanwhile,the one of the people who was fighting hung on to the bus driver,then the bus driver finally decides to apply the parking brake.

So I pulled the emergency escape door handle and it was covered in some type of brownish hair-gel,so the bus is now in motion,but the back doors were still open,so it was this dude who was sticking his head out the door,kicking out of the door,and throwing gang signs. By the time the police arrived, the bus driver decides to cut the bus off in the middle of the road while the bus is still in motion.

So we are stranded on 65th & King Drive, waiting for another bus. Then,happily a bus came, so I got off at 69th Street and I got home safely.

:blink: ... Um....WOW!!! What more can I say!!! But I know what kinda hysteria a fight on a CTA bus brings, as the bus I was on a while back(6830 I believe, WB #80). The two knuckleheads on my bus seemed like two homeless guys, one homeless guy and regular guy, or one psycho guy and a regular guy, as the aggressor was saying the one he was attacking tried taking his food and his chair... whatever that meant.